Saturday, June 13, 2009

Virgin


Kay , so long time follower first time blogger . "virgin blogger" . KIDDING

I need more moneys , there are so many clothes i want atm , having taste suddenly just a whole lot more expensive . I'ma start shopping vintage , vintage cotour we'l call it . I always shudder to thinks who's worn the clothes i'm buying when i go op-shopping . So i try not think about , and remind myself that i just scored a bargin .

Recently we had this art project and i was desprate to chuk some poloroids in there , so god damm excentricated and hard to find . I'm lucky enough to have a poloroid camera just trying to get some film .

I'm trying to avoid the cliche` , but fucking it i'm really loving the new wafarers with a clear lense look , as so i'm desprate for a new pair of frames and perhaps a better perscription mine are way too strong atm . Anyone willing to buy a cucci black frames of me for , 250$ i bought mine for $400 .

Heaps thanks to Mini , i'm fulling getting into look book atm , not because i cant find anything to wear . Just being envious of there clothes ,http://www.lookbook.nu/ . Its fucking great .


I has just had the best week , went to george bitches on friday and chilled with everybody . The saturday chilled with J-money , and went to photoboth . OMG another new obsesion of mine , like the original 4 strip photobooth . anywa's sunday chilled with Jordy and saw Terminator , and got chinese . Monday went to my holiday house for the house , and slept on the balcony :) The come Tuesday me Molly and Amy saw Lilly Allen , appart from spending 2 hours in the mosh waiting for Lily Allen , was quite fun thought it was tiering . Waking up on wednesday totaly sick i got the rest of the week off . Come friday i went to my Dads work , the most fun ever ! Dad bought me a navt blue pashmina . I also got to perr throught the window of some serious addicts and what not . My dad being a social worker and everything . Midway through the day , my dad and has mate deside to spend the rest of day looking at boats on the harbour not the most fun considering , i get bad motion sickness but still cool . :) And today I chilled with my mama :)

Sweet life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment